Crisis Prevention and Management
Negativity towards businesses and charities is on the increase in recent years due to the 24/7 nature of the digtal age.
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.” Warren Buffet
What is a PR crisis?
Any sort of negativity or bad publicity that effects the running of your business.
These events are generally unexpected – but that doenst mean that you can’t put efforts into preventing them. You also need a plan of how to deal with them.
Examples of potential crisis situations:
- A lawsuit against your company
- Online abuse against your company or personnel
- The injury or death of an employee or client
- Worker dissatisfaction that leads to complaint or strike
- A cyberattack leads to a leak of sensitive data
- An employee making racist, abusive or other unacceptable comments
How can we help?
- Audit your company for potential risk areas
- Create a plan that you can use in any situtation that could become a crisis
- Be on call to help when you need an expert
Complete peace of mind from £400 (+VAT)